serviced apartments across the thames valley and the south coast
Staying away from home, especially on business, is never ideal. Our aim is to make the experience as comfortable and pleasant as possible by creating a home from home environment for our guests. Our serviced apartments in the South of England are designed with that in mind.
esa’s corporate serviced accommodation offers guests the opportunity to live as they would in their own homes, at a price that delivers exceptional value in comparison to hotel living. On average guests can expect a 30% saving in comparison to an equivalent hotel stay - not including the extra hidden costs of hotel living, such as eating in hotel restaurants and travel to work.
benefits to our guests include
- comfortable, spacious living environment with all the luxuries of home
- centrally located accommodation, with easy access to local amenities and transport links
- the freedom to cook meals, rather than being tied to the restrictions of a hotel menu, and the facilities to wash clothes
- removing the need to pack up belongings and move at the end of each week
- all the facilities to entertain friends and colleagues in style, plus the option of an occasional guest room
benefits to our clients include
- reduced costs without compromising quality ? on average a saving of around 30% in comparison to equivalent hotel accommodation
- easy to book, with minimum administration required
- flexible terms, minimising the risk of paying for a service that is no longer required
- employees retain a healthy work/life balance, increasing their motivation
- guests feel that their employers are concerned for their wellbeing
Want to find out more about our apartments or booking process? Contact us today, we’d be delighted to show you our selection of serviced apartments in one of our popular locations, or answer any questions you might have.